James NapoliHumanities Instructor
- AFI’s 100 Years…100 Movies: In Search of… - Associate Producer
- Premiere Radio Networks – Comedy Spot Writer
- Oh Max! - Writer
- “The Priests” – Writer/Director
- “Nobody Gets Hurt” – Writer/Director
Education & Background:
- Master of Fine Arts – London International Film School
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Massachusetts College of Art
James Napoli continues to provide industry story analysis to private clients after 15 years as a reader for international co-production companies. He is the writer/director of two award-winning short films “The Priests” and “Nobody Gets Hurt,” and has served as head writer, co-director, and associate producer on XM Radio’s New Frequency, a Theatre of the Mind for which he has created more than 50 original plays.
- Script Analysis 1 (GH155)
- Auteurs: Hitchcock (GH397AH)
- Bronze Award – “The Priests” – Worldfest Houston
- Special Commemoration for Acting Ensemble – “The Priests” – Damah Film Festival
- Best Short – “Nobody Gets Hurt” – Detroit Film Festival
- Best Short – “Nobody Gets Hurt” – Hermosa Film Festival
- Best Dramatic Short – “Nobody Gets Hurt” – Hard Acre Film Festival
- Statue University of New York COIL Institute Fellowship
- The Official Dictionary of Sarcasm, September 2010, Sterling Publications, New York.
- The Big, Bad Ass Book of The Zodiac, August 2010, Sterling Publications, New York. With the Diagram Group.
- The Big, Bad Ass Book of Dreams, August 2010, Sterling Publications, New York. With Klaus Vollmar.
- Violation! The Ultimate Ticket Book, May, 2009, Cider Mill Press, Maine and Simon & Schuster, New York.
- The North Pole Employee Handbook, October 2008, Cider Mill Press, Maine and Simon & Schuster, New York.
- Creative Screenwriting Weekly – Film Critic
- Collider.com – Film Critic
- “Fame Junkies: The Hidden Truths Behind America’s Favorite Addiction.” Paste Magazine.