Milton SantiagoCinematography Instructor
- The Unraveling - Director of Photography
- Love, Gloria - Director of Photography
- Red Dirt - Director of Photography
- We The Parents - Director of Photography
- Shakespeare High - Director of Photography
- Viewpoint - Director of Photography
- Babysitters Beware - Director of Photography
- I’m Pretty Too - Director of Photography
Education & Background:
- Bachelor of Arts - Canisius College
- Master of Fine Arts - University of Miami
Milton Santiago has well over 15 years of experience as a director of photography on feature films, documentaries, corporate/industrial videos, music videos, and web content. He has lensed or created content, campaigns, and projects for Disney, Proctor and Gamble, Wella Salon Professional, Build A Bear Workshops, PBS, Showtime Networks, Sundance Channel, Ovation Brands, Toyota, Adidas, Speed Network, and Reebok.
His feature film and documentary projects have screened at festivals all over the US and the globe including the Tribeca Film Festival, HBO First look, Cine-Vegas, South by Southwest, Dances with Films, and the Newport Beach Film Festival.
Most recently, Milton completed work on campaigns for Kate Hudson’s Fabletics brand, Dockers men’s fashion, and the feature film thriller, The Unraveling, which premiered at the Copenhagen International Film Festival in 2015. He has had the honor of being mentored by four members of the American Society of Cinematographers.
Milton is well versed in all facets of image capture from the photochemical process of shooting film to the intricate workflows of today’s digital cameras. He brings that extensive know how into the classroom while continuing to work as a cutting edge cinematographer.
- Cinematography 1: Learning the Art and Craft (F102)
- Cinematography 2: Mastering the Art and Craft (F202)
- Exterior Cinematography (F206)
- Cine Lens (F357)
- Feature Film Cinematography (F403A)
- Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Apprenticeship
- Active Member, Society of Operating Cameramen