Tyler DannaEditing & Visual Effects Instructor
- Edited Content for Studios: Sony Pictures, Fox, Disney and Universal
- Edited Brand content for: Verizon, Budweiser, Christian Louboutin, etc.
- Edited Reality Content and Sizzles for: Freemantle, Food Network, TruTV, Ovation Network
- His work has been shown at Film Festivals such as: Sundance, Tribeca, SXSW
Education & Background:
- Bachelor of Arts – Columbia College Hollywood
Tyler Danna is freelance filmmaker and editor, working for companies such as Disney, Freemantle and James Franco’s production company Rabbit Bandini. Prior to that, he was a media correspondent to Channel 4 TV in the United Kingdom.
- Editing: Theory and Practice (F122A)
- Production Workshop 1 (Senior Year) (F135)
- Production Workshop 2 & 3 (Senior Year) (F235 & F335)