- Law Office of William S. Stancil, Washington, D.C.
- Conflict Resolution Consultancy, Los Angeles, CA
Education & Background:
- Juris Doctorate - New York University
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Michigan
William Stancil is an experienced attorney and alternate dispute specialist with years of experience in senior-level government and non-profit management. He is the member of several bar associations across the United States and has been a professor of law at the undergrad and graduate level for numerous years.
- Federal Junior Fellow - U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellow
- District of Columbia Bar
- State of Virginia Bar
United StatesSupreme Court Bar
- Los Angeles County Bar Center for Civic Mediation
- California Academy of Mediation Professionals
- Better Business Bureau Mediation & Arbitration Division