The best way to get the full Columbia College Hollywood experience is to attend one of our Open House events.
During Open House, you’ll have the opportunity to tour our campus, participate in hands-on demonstrations, talk with our faculty of media and entertainment professionals, and meet with our admissions and student services staff.
Join us at an Open House to truly discover if Columbia College Hollywood is the right place for you!
Upcoming Open House Dates:
Other Important Information:
- Open House is always 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Due to limited space available, each prospective student may bring a maximum of 3 guests to an Open House.
- If you submit an application for admission during an Open House, we'll waive your $50 application fee.
- If you have any questions about what you'll experience at an Open House, our Student Outreach Department is happy to help. You can reach us at (818) 401-1294.
What To Expect:
Joining us for an Open House provides you with more than the opportunity to see our campus. It gives you the chance to truly experience what Columbia College Hollywood has to offer. You’ll have the ability to meet our faculty members, learn about our programs, and ask any important questions you may have. Below are the many activities you can take part in:
- Faculty-led demonstrations for Acting, Directing, Editing, and Cinematography
- Info sessions for Admissions, Financial Aid, Career Services, and Housing
- A casual faculty panel where you can meet your future instructors and ask questions
- An interactive campus tour where you'll have the opportunity to see our professional facilities, studio classrooms, group writing environments, family rooms, and standing sets you'll use to make your student films
Can't make an Open House?
Schedule a Campus Tour Here
Want to experience student life?
Take one of our free, 3-hour Filmmaker Bootcamps. Choose from Directing, Acting, or Screenwriting.